Bristol Health Medical Group is a thriving network of community-based practices staffed by over one hundred of the region’s most skilled primary care physicians, specialty care physicians and advanced practice providers dedicated to Bristol Hospital’s goal of being one of the best community hospitals in Connecticut.
We have an exceptional full-time opportunity for a compassionate, mission-focused, BC/BE Orthopedic Surgeon with a Foot & Ankle sub-specialty to step into a cultivated and thriving foot and ankle practice.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an energetic and collaborative team of multi-disciplinary providers that includes orthopedic spine, sports medicine, trauma/hand/general orthopedics, physiatry, podiatry and pain management all working together in a brand new ambulatory care center.
- Includes orthopedic services to outpatient, inpatient, consults and ER coverage
- Established patient panel and large referral network
- Fully integrated EMR with dedicated IT staff
- Orthopedic trained Physician Assistants
- On-site physical therapy
- On-site imaging
- Top rated Level 3 Trauma community hospital
- Newly renovated and expanded Emergency Center
- Highly skilled OR support team
- 50,000 sq.ft. state-of-the-art hospital surgical suite
- General orthopedic call 1:5
- Wound care facility with Hyperbaric oxygen therapy
Bristol Health Medical Group Offers:
- Attractive salary with productivity and quality bonuses
- Generous amount of paid time off
- Comprehensive array of health benefits
- Retirement savings plan
- Employer paid malpractice coverage
- Relocation assistance provided
- J1 and H1b sponsorship
Our community is:
· Conveniently located in the center region of Connecticut.
· Safe, family-oriented communities with excellent public and private schools.
· Close proximity to urban living with diverse cultural opportunities including concerts, ballet, theatre, museums and wineries.
· Plenty of surrounding shopping centers, restaurants and movie theatres to visit at your leisure.
· All the joys of New England recreation: fishing, hiking, boating, biking, skiing and snowboarding.
· Easy travel distance to Bradley International Airport.
· Direct access to the Connecticut coastline.
· Easy commute to big cities - only two hours from both Boston and NYC!