Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group (PAFMG) is seeking a full-time Board Certified/Board Eligible Radiologist.
Location: Santa Cruz, CA
- General Radiology including Breast Imaging
- State-of-the-art outpatient imaging center
- Opportunity for practice growth
- Physician-led and collegial environment
- Some weekend coverage with no significant night call. Nighthawks utilized
- No interventional radiology
- University town with beaches and redwood forests
- Residency in Radiology
- Fellowship required
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
We are one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in the country, made up of over 1,700 physicians in 40+ specialties, in practices throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Our organization is nationally recognized for our excellence with multiple awards for quality of care, innovation and leadership.
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is affiliated with Palo Alto Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
Schedule flexibility and sabbaticals for work-life balance
- Relocation allowance
- Guaranteed salary for two years with production bonus
- Generous benefits package
- Shareholder eligible after two years
- Shareholders enjoy very competitive, production-based income
- 401K, cash-balance retirement plan, HSA
EEO Equal Employment Opportunity