St. David's Healthcare would like to recruit a General Orthopedic Hand and Shoulder Surgeon to join an employed group of three Orthopedic Surgeons and two APP's in Georgetown, TX. This group was established in 1982.
- Practicing orthopedic surgeon with hand and shoulder experience or hand and shoulder fellowship trained new graduates
- Board Eligible/Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon
- Licensed in the state of Texas
- Hospital and Practice Call is 1:4
- 50% of practice is general orthopedics specializing in the treatment of bone and joint disorders including joint replacements, sports medicine injuries, fracture care, hand disorders and foot/ankle injuries and 50% is hand.
- Hospital employment model offering competitive salary
- Full health benefits including dental and vision
- CME, PTO and 401k with matching
About St. David's Georgetown Hospital:
St. David s Georgetown Hospital offers a range of services including:
- A 24-hour emergency department with a Level IV trauma center
- Certified Primary Stroke Center
- Certified Chest Pain Center
- Inpatient and outpatient surgery
- Advanced pulmonary intervention
- Critical care capabilities
- Acute inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation
- Maternity and newborn services with mother-baby couplet care
- close to home for Georgetown families
Austin has earned a reputation as one of the best places to live in the nation. Among Texas towns, Austin has been named Best Place for Business and Careers, Live Music Capital of the World, and Best Town for Relocation of Families. Austin has a lot to offer singles as well as families, from downtown loft living to quieter neighborhoods by the lake or in the hill country. Austin has around 300 days of sunshine each year with excellent schools, fine arts, lakes, limitless outdoor activities, and year round festivals.