Mass General Brigham Community Physicians (MGBCP) is seeking a Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join Pentucket Medical Associates (PMA), the largest multi-specialty practice in the Merrimack Valley. Patients and clinicians value our comprehensive approach to medicine, including our robust suite of on-site cardiac testing, labs, and imaging.
We are excited to partner with MGB Integrated Care to continue expanding our services throughout southern New Hampshire.
MGB Integrated Care is a system-led operating entity formed by Mass General Brigham to develop new high-quality, low-cost, innovative community-based ambulatory care. This work stems from Mass General Brigham’s unified system strategy to bring health care closer to patients while lowering total health care costs. MGB Integrated Care will provide a wide range of offerings, including outpatient surgery, imaging, primary care, behavioral and mental health, and specialty care, both digitally as well as at physical locations across the state and region.
We aspire to be people’s first choice for health and care
– rooted in well-being and kindness –
by bringing world-class care closer to home (or at home!) and
being the bridge to world-renowned hospitals and research when needed.
We are looking for team members who possess not only the relevant skills and growth potential, but also positive attitudes, flexibility, and creative mindsets to join our expanding team. Opportunities exist for team members to contribute both in their primary domain as well as in other areas of the organization.
The Opportunity: Non-Invasive Cardiologist – Pentucket Medical Associates/MGB Integrated Care
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Non-Invasive Cardiologist to become part of our Integrated Care team, working closely with Primary Care and other specialty services to deliver exceptional care to our patients across the age spectrum. Our new site will offer a robust suite of on-site cardiac testing, labs, and imaging.
· Graduate of Accredited medical school with degree of Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO).
· Completion of Accredited Residency
· Board certification in specialty (if newly graduated from residency, must be obtained within 3 years of graduation) must be kept current
· Unrestricted licenses to practice within Massachusetts and New Hampshire
· Current DEA certificate without restriction
Key Attributes We Are Looking For
· Empathetic: To all members of the care team, regardless of role
· Good listener: Ability to use insight and empathy to communicate with patients and team members
· Humble: Appreciating the diverse perspectives that come from cross-disciplinary team members
· Reliable: Following through on commitments
· Passionate & Curious: Approaching challenges with an open mind and a sense of optimism and curiosity
Preferred Experience We Hope You Have
● Flexibility and interest in working in a telemedicine environment
● Comfort using new technology and software
● A kind and compassionate individual who has experience helping others using technology
How We’ll Support You
· Productive and positive team-based environment
· Collaborative approach to delivering high-quality relationship-centered care
· Brand new digital platform to increase patient engagement
· Streamlined access to the expansive Mass General Brigham Network, including Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital.
· Opportunities to provide feedback and contribute to innovation across MGBIC