Orange County California Gynecologic Oncologist Opportunity
Join our nationally recognized team of medical, surgical, and radiation oncology specialists as we seek to hire a full-time clinical leader and program builder, supported by and integrated with the Division of Gynecologic Oncology. Seeking Research and Mission Minded Physicians as every discovery we make and every new treatment we create, gives people the chance to live longer, better, and more fully.
- Provide leadership, support quality and safety, lead and maintain clinical excellence and innovation, and develop clinical, administrative, and clinical research activities for our Gynecologic Oncology Program
- Clinical responsibilities to include outpatient and inpatient gynecologic oncology treatment with the opportunity to provide optimal treatment outcomes with compassionate patient-centered care
- Relocation assistance available
- Potential for incentive compensation and an excellent benefits package, including a generous retirement plan
- 5-10 years of experience as a gynecologic oncologist with excellent clinical and technical skills and evidence of the ability and desire to build a practice and think programmatically
- Experience working in an academic medical center or specialty cancer center that delivers both clinical and translational research to patients diagnosed with cancer, is desirable
- Be well versed in the state of cancer care and the latest research and innovations
- Academic record consistent with appointment as late Assistant or early to mid-career Associate Professor
- The ideal candidate will participate in clinical research and conduct clinical trials
- Applicants must have an M.D. or M.D./Ph.D. or equivalent degree and be fellowship trained
- The selected candidate for the position must be eligible to obtain or already hold an active California medical license
Sunny Southern California.
- Enjoy year-round professional sports including NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB, and MLS.
- Unlimited housing options ranging from suburban to elegant neighborhoods in the heart of the city
- Enjoy the miles of pristine beaches including Santa Monica and Malibu
- Home to UCLA, USC, CIT, and many other world class Universities and Colleges.
- LA is truly an international city boasting endless dining venues, shopping, world-class museums, galleries, concerts, festivals, and theatres
If living and working in the sunshine in one of the most vibrant cities in the world (LOS ANGELES) excites you, please email or call Samantha Sturges immediately at Samantha.Sturges@kornferry.com or (904)-483-0795.