Highly successful, large private practice is seeking an orthopaedic spine surgeon to join their practice in Augusta, GA & a satellite office in Aiken, SC.
- Incoming orthopaedic surgeon is required to take general orthopedic call
- Board certified or board eligible
- Practice call is rotated and ER call coverage is combined with another orthopaedic group
- Fellowship trained in orthopaedic spine
- Employed opportunity through a private practice; however, Doctor s Hospital of Augusta will provide an income guarantee
- Relocation and sign on bonus available
About Doctors Hospital of Augusta:
- Doctors Hospital of Augusta is committed to providing the highest level of quality care easily accessible in an efficient and friendly manner.
- Doctors Hospital leads the way in Augusta with procedures in robotic surgery and advanced orthopedic services and emergency care that is second to none.
- Doctors Hospital is certified as a Primary Stroke Center, as well as an Accredited Chest Pain Center.
- The first hospital in the area to be designated a Center of Excellence in Women s Health Surgery
- Recognized as one of only 17 hospitals in the state of Georgia placed in the Chairman s Category.
- Home to Joseph M. Still Burn Center, the largest inpatient burn center in the United States
About Augusta, GA:
Nestled along the banks of the Savannah River, Georgia s second largest city offers its visitors and residents a traditional Southern charm plus all the perks of metro living - arts, culture, shopping, educational opportunities, fine cuisine, state-of-the-art healthcare, and sports. Here you can literally soak up the best of all worlds.