St. Peters Health Partners Medical Associates, seeks to recruit a full-time Hematologist Oncologist Medical Director for our outstanding and well-established Cancer Care program at St. Peter’s and Samaritan Hospital in Albany and Troy, NY. Our multi-site practice has two beautiful locations, both located on hospital campuses. The cancer program at St. Peter’s Health Partners includes not only hematology oncology but also radiation oncology, a full suite of surgical services, full radiologic services, and complimentary services as well.
The Medical Director will lead a team of five physicians and four advanced practitioners. The practice enjoys access to a tumor boards program, grand rounds, and treats a wide range of cancers including ample access to high quality surgical services; from breast to thoracic to hepatobiliary/pancreatic care.
St. Peter’s Health Partners Medical Associates is a leader in the New York Capital Region for Cancer Care. We are Accredited as a Comprehensive, Community-based Cancer Care Program by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer® (since 1985)
About St. Peter’s Health Partners Medical Associates:
St. Peter’s Health Partners Medical Associates, P.C., (SPHPMA) is one of the Capital Region’s largest multi-specialty physician groups with more than 665 physicians and advanced practitioners, in more than 100 practice locations. SPHPMA is a full affiliate corporation of St. Peter’s Health Partners.
Headquartered in Albany, NY, our physician group represents more than 20 specialties, including: primary care; internal medicine; pediatrics; cardiology; clinical nutrition; endocrinology; obstetrics and gynecology; hematology, medical oncology and radiation oncology; neurology; neurosurgery; pulmonary and critical care; radiology; urology; bariatric care and surgery; general, hepatobiliary, neurological, orthopedic, spinal, thoracic, vascular, and esophageal surgeries; and urgent care. Our offices and affiliates are located in the counties of Albany, Schenectady, Columbia, Montgomery, Rensselaer, Saratoga, Ulster and Warren.
Applicants should have the following:
- Board Certification in Internal Medicine;
- Board Certification or Eligible in Hematology/Oncology;
- DEA Licensure/NYS licensure required;
- Applicants should be interested in providing both oncological and hematological care.
- Hospital Employed Position;
- Clinic office conveniently located on hospital campus;
- Competitive base salaries are only one part of the equation: our physicians also have opportunities to earn additional dollars in quality and productivity incentives;
- Robust Referral Network;
- Call Rotation 1:5;
- Strong Advanced Practitioner support in both the inpatient and outpatient setting;
- Large Modern Hospital Facility.
- 35k Starting Bonus;
- 40k Retention Bonus (20k year 2, 20k year 3);
- 15k Relocation Allowance;
- Comprehensive benefits packing including health, life, and dental insurance;
- 6 weeks annual vacation;
- $4,500 annual CME allowance, 1 week CME time;
- 403(b) with employer match;
- 457(d) Retirement plan;
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness;
- Paid Malpractice including Tail Coverage.