Hospitalist Opportunity at Milford Regional Medical Center - Milford Regional Physician Group (MRPG)
- Mass General Brigham Community Physicians
- Milford, Massachusetts
- Competitive and transparent compensation plan.
- Closing date
- Mar 13, 2022
- Family Medicine, Hospital Medicine (MD), Internal Medicine
- Full Time
- Position Type
Milford Regional Physician Group (MRPG) is seeking board certified or board eligible Hospitalists to join our team at Milford Regional Medical Center. This is a full-time opportunity with a unique, flexible schedule that maximizes work/life balance. Our Hospitalist Physicians see an average of 12-14 patients per day and have the support of Advanced Practice Providers. We offer a great, friendly work environment with an emphasis on teamwork. Outstanding professional support is provided by experienced, friendly specialists in a wide range of fields. Full time, part time, and moonlighting opportunities are available.
MRPG offers a collaborative work environment, comprehensive benefits package, as well as a competitive and transparent compensation plan. Other benefits include:
· No Call
· Unique, flexible schedule that maximizes work/life balance
· 2 Retirement plans: a 403(b) with an employer match, and a 457(b) with an employer contribution of $15,000/year$3,500 CME allowance with rollover
· MRPG is a Not-for-Profit 501(c)(3) organization and meets the criteria for Public Service Loan Forgiveness
· Professional support from a large team of experienced physicians & specialists
· Closed ICU, with no procedures
· Highly efficient radiology department
· Teaching opportunity with medical students and residents
Together with Milford Regional Medical Center, we form the Milford Regional Healthcare System, a member of the Partners Community Physician Organization and a leader in quality care and patient satisfaction. Our local system’s affiliations with Brigham & Women’s Hospital, UMASS Medical Center and the Dana Farber Cancer Institute put us at the forefront of cutting-edge innovation in healthcare.
With over 190 physicians and advanced practitioners, we make up the largest multi-specialty physician group in our region. Our physicians are stakeholders who have the opportunity to influence decisions. That along with professional support, a patient-centered approach to care, and a satisfying work/life balance has helped us to retain physicians.
We have more than 35 practices located in one of the fastest growing regions of Massachusetts, and all within a 45-minute drive to Boston, Worcester and Providence, RI. Our local area offers outstanding school systems and a wide variety of residential options, from suburban neighborhoods to idyllic country living. Our home hospital is an award-winning community medical center with a new emergency department and intensive care unit, and affiliations with some of the best academic medical centers in our state.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV and contact information to Kristina Imbriano, Director of Physician Recruitment- MGBCP, at KImbriano@pcpo.partners.org
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert