- Heart of the Rockies Regional Medical Center (HRRMC) is seeking to employ a fellowship trained orthopedic surgeon and hand specialist who can also take trauma call.
- The ideal candidate would have a special interest in program leadership and expansion in a rural, critical access health system
- Must be willing to share orthopedic trauma call with two other orthopedists
- Clinic and office space provided at hospital-owned multi-specialty clinic
- No other hand specialst in community.Opportunity to grow your practice.
- Competitive salary and full employer sponsored health benefits that include matched retirement savings; CME, medical license and professional association allowance
- Combination sign-on/relocation bonus.
- Must be friendly, collaborative, and work well with others while being driven to achieve the absolute highest patient outcomes and satisfaction
Heart of the Rockies Regional Medical Center is a 25-bed Critical Access Hospital with four operating rooms and a 24/7 Emergency Department. HRRMC serves the Upper Arkansas Valley, which includes Chaffee County and surrounding communities including Custer, Saguache, Freemont, Park, and Lake Counties. HRRMC offers a full range of services including Emergency Medicine; Family Medicine (birth to death); Allergy; Cataract and Laser Surgery; Cardiology; Diabetology/Lipidology; Dermatology; Dialysis; Otolaryngology (ENT); Podiatry; Gastroenterology; General Surgery; Gynecology; Hospital Medicine (24/7 Hospitalists); Internal Medicine; Nephrology; Pain Medicine (interventional and office based); Neurology (general, neuromuscular, and sleep specialties); Obstetrics; Oncology, Orthopedics (sports, total joint, and spine); Psychiatry; Pulmonology; Urology; Vascular & Thoracic services, all providing services locally and conveniently to the communities we serve.
For more information, please contact:
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org