General Physician, PC is seeking a BC/ BE Non-Invasive Cardiologist for a full-time opportunity to join our expanding service line, Positions available in Olean, New York and Niagara County. J1 Waiver Candidates are highly encouraged to apply within as Olean, NY qualifies under the Appalachian Region Commission.
Established in 2010, General Physician, PC has grown to be one of the largest medical groups serving Western New York. We are collective of the region’s most well-respected, accomplished healthcare providers from many different areas of medicine, from general practitioners to highly skilled specialists.
Great Lakes Cardiovascular is the name of our Cardiology group, which handles a wide range of heart-related issues, including congenital heart conditions, valve disorders, and coronary artery disease. With world-renown providers as well as advanced facilities and equipment, Great Lakes Cardiovascular provides the premier cardiovascular care in Western New York.
General Physician, PC is seeking a Cardiologist to work in a collaborative environment with providers who are committed to achieving the highest standard of clinical care and patient satisfaction.
Our services include:
• Cardiac consultation
• Cardiac event monitoring
• Exercise treadmill test
• Interventional cardiology
• MitraClip/transcatheter mitral valve repair
• Nuclear imaging
• Tilt-table testing
• Transcatheter aortic valve replacement
• Vascular Doppler ultrasound studies
- Provide Professional Cardiology Medical Services on an outpatient basis at either our Olean, New York, or Niagara County based locations. Niagara County is just over 1 hour from Toronto, Canada.
- Inpatient procedures and consults will be at performed at Olean General Hospital
- Call requirements will be shared with the other providers.
- Strong established Primary Care and Pulmonology referral base
- Inpatient APP support provided.
We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package that includes:
- Income Guarantee with excellent income potential
- wRVU Production incentive
- Sign on bonus and relocation assistance available
- Paid PTO and holidays
- Fully paid health insurance,
- CME allowance and paid days off
- Employer paid occurrence-based malpractice insurance
At GPPC we offer our providers the following
- Unparalleled support for our providers- At General Physician, P.C. We have an entire team ready to support you. We offer a Practice Operations Team of professionals to assist you with all your electronic health record needs, technology set up, staff recruitment, training and human resources support. This allows you to do what you do best- care for your patients.
- Our providers being supported, heard and having the resources they need to provide top quality care is our mission at General Physician, P. C.
- Quality/Clinical support- Our Quality Management team is comprised of expert nurses and pharmacists who are working behind the scenes to ensure the care and tests you order for your patients are completed.