Transylvania Regional Hospital in Brevard, NC is seeking a general /total joint orthopedic surgeon to join their dynamic team.
- Completion of general orthopedic surgery residency is required and total joint fellowship is preferred
- Must be board eligible or board certified in Orthopedic Surgery
- Call requirement: 10 days per months
- Includes competitive compensation
- Comprehensive health benefits package for you and your loved ones
- 401k options
About Transylvania Regional Hospital:
- Transylvania Regional Hospital, a member of Mission Health, an operating division of HCA Healthcare, is a full-service community hospital serving Transylvania and the surrounding counties
- Located in Brevard, North Carolina, the hospital offers 25 inpatient rooms and 10 transitional care unit rooms
- Transylvania Regional Hospital offers comprehensive services representing a full spectrum of specialties
- Transylvania Regional Hospital was recently named one of the Top 20 Critical Access Hospitals in the United States
Whether you enjoy outdoor adventures, arts and culture, live music, shopping or fine cuisine, Asheville offers something for everyone! With over 200 waterfalls and four navigable rivers, hiking trails for all skill levels, fantastic terrain for both road and mountain bikes, it is no surprise that Asheville is consistently rated one of the top US places to live. Asheville is known not only for its dynamic food scene and microbreweries but also for ethnic and exotic dining at the area s 250-plus independent restaurants. Asheville offers over 20 city and county public schools, a variety of faith-based schools with challenging curriculums as well as a number of private schools, including some of the best boarding schools in the US. Residents also enjoy easy access to air travel nearby in Asheville, Charlotte, NC and Greenville, SC.