Our affiliate, Lifeline Medical Associates, is looking for an Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their prestigious practice in Princeton, NJ. Join a compassionate group who provide a team approach to patient care. Every member of our staff is focused on making the patient experience in our office individualized and meaningful. Experienced physicians and residents encouraged to apply!
About the Practice
The practice is a large group that consists of 6 Physicians working as OB/GYN's and 4 Certified Nurse Midwives along with a great support staff. This well-established practice has been serving the Princeton, NJ area for over 40 years and has a solid patient base. There are office locations in Princeton and Lawrenceville. Obstetric Services and Gynecological surgeries are done at the Princeton Penn Medicine Medical Center in Plainsboro, NJ. Our community hospital affiliate of Penn Medicine has a Level IIa (28weeks) NICU. Excellent subspecialty support available for Urogynecology, Maternal Fetal Medicine and Gyn Oncology as well as other basic general surgery, internal medicine and psychiatry. The hospital has CCU/ICU/Cardiac care with in house 24 hour intensivists and hospitalists. The hospital also supports obgyn services with 24 hour moonlighter served by Team Health. This is a great opportunity for a newly graduated resident or an experienced physician to join a growing practice with a solid work/life balance.
* Growing practice with 6 physicians and 4 midwives who take first call and collaborate with the physician and MFM team
* 2 practice offices in very convenient locations across the street from the hospital and five miles away serving a large community
* Focused on value and evidence-based medicine with a patient centric focus as priority
* Hospital system provides Davinci robotics for surgery
* Great Work/Life balance. 1 in 6 call schedule with post call day
* Office is full scope equipped for in-office procedures (hysteroscopy/colposcopy/LEEP)
* Complete AIUM certified ultrasound services 5 full days/week with further expansion in new Princeton location
* Patient Census: 8-10/day
* Historically low c/section averaging rate @ 18% which hallmarks a midwife-doctor collaboration
* Family oriented practice that provided support and mentorship
* Excellent compensation and benefits
* Princeton, NJ, located midway between New York City and Philadelphia, with convenient bus and train transportation, The area serves as bedroom community to both NYC and Philadelphia for the commuter family. Princeton is lively and stylish, but casual. The downtown business district is complete with charming boutiques, interspersed with popular national stores, draws shoppers from far and wide. Princeton Shopping Center also provides a wonderful blend of fine restaurants, gourmet food stores, and interesting shops, combined with ample free parking. Location is bridged between Princeton University and The College of New Jersey providing an incredible resource of diversity and inclusion.
* Princeton has many beautiful parks and walking trails- Delaware Raritan Canal, Mercer County Park, Veterans Park and Skillman Park. Smaller parks connect with the D&R canal providing ample opportunities for walking and biking. The Sourland mountains serve as hiking trails. The area is juxtaposed with charming towns of New Hope, PA and Lambertville, NJ. These areas have wonderful eateries and charming shops. Lawrenceville NJ has landmark areas of education and eateries. The area has much to offer.
* The public and private schools are some of the tops educational resources for raising a family. The surrounding suburbs of Princeton include Princeton, West Windsor, Montgomery, Lawrenceville , Pennington and Robbinsville that have mature and new homes that are affordable for a new physician to join. These townships have some of the best public school districts in New Jersey and in the nation along with being home to Princeton University, one of the most elite institutions of higher education in the world. Excellent private schools are available as an option.
This position offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, malpractice insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women's Healthcare, LLC
Unified Women's Healthcare, LLC proudly provides physician recruiting services for the largest, physician owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 600 affiliated practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women's healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
Recruiter: Sergio Serbenski