Our affiliate, Florida Woman Care is looking for an Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their prestigious Women's Health Care Center in Fort Myers, Florida. Join a compassionate group that provides a team approach to patient care. Every member of our staff is focused on making the patient experience in our office individualized and meaningful. Experienced physicians and residents encouraged to apply! Practice Highlights
- Join an established and successful practice that has served the Ft. Myers community for over 30 years
- Large single-specialty group. 14 OB/GYNs, 3 Midwives.
- Call 1:6, covering 2 hospitals. One at a time.
- Congenial group. Able to offer flexibility of schedule depending on preference.
- Offices have 3D Mammogram and Ultrasound
- 2 Affiliated Hospitals: Cape Coral Hospital and HealthPark Medical Center (Level III NICU)
- Popular for its beaches, fishing, shopping – and the opportunity to learn about two of the nation’s most famed inventors and business leaders, Fort Myers is a prime destination on Florida's Gulf Coast!
- Henry Ford and Thomas Edison both had winter homes in this idyllic, beach community. If you're interested in leading an active lifestyle in a beautiful area. A position in Fort Myers is for you!
Unified Women’s Healthcare is affiliated with the largest, physician-owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 900 affiliated practices and 2,500 providers in 17 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women’s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision-making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.