Baptist Health Care is excited to announce the recruitment of an Interventional Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation physician to join our PM&R team at Andrews Institute for Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine!
Join the practice of experienced, established interventional and non-interventional physicians Dr. Huaiyu Tan, Dr. William Gray, Dr. Brian A. Rosenberg, Dr. Adam Mullan and Dr. Ryan Wehle.
Andrews Institute for Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine, a facility of Baptist Health Care, is located in beautiful Gulf Breeze, FL (a coastal suburb of Pensacola). Andrews Institute is nationally-recognized as a leader in orthopaedic and sports medicine care for the athlete in everyone, including professional athletes from around the world, military members of the Wounded Warrior project, and local patients from all walks of life.
Baptist Medical Group (BMG), the employed multi-specialty physician network of Baptist Health Care, is the employing entity of this role. BMG is comprised of more than 200 physicians and advanced practiced providers. The orthopaedics division consists of robust specialties and subspecialties including sports medicine, non-surgical sports medicine, interventional and non-interventional physical medicine and rehabilitation, total joints and orthopaedic trauma.
Employed opportunity provides support, security, and endless potential
- Competitive base salary
- Productivity compensation + quality bonuses enhance your income capabilities
- Enticing signing bonus and generous relocation allowance
- Full host of benefits for yourself and your dependents, including health/dental/vision insurance and a robust retirement plan
- Paid days off + CME allowance
- Employer-covered short-term disability
Enjoy the Beach Lifestyle and a Vibrant, Historic Downtown District
Pensacola, located along the emerald coast of northwest Florida, is a mid-sized city with a cool coastal lifestyle and a unique flair for the cultural arts.
- Growing service area of 450,000+
- No state income tax
- Miles of beautiful sugar-white sand beaches and an eclectic downtown scene
- Year-round outdoor recreation activities for children and adults
- Museums, theaters, symphony, opera, ballet, festivals, & outdoor music events
- Some of the best public and private schools in the state of Florida, with a wide array of higher education institutions as well
- Easily accessible airport with 20+ direct flights to cities including Chicago, Washington, D.C., Denver, Miami, Nashville, St. Louis, Dallas, Newark and more.
Baptist Medical Group