UT LeBonheur, a top ranked Children's Hospital and University, is actively recruiting a Board Eligible/Certified Pediatric Radiologist to join 13 full-time general, 4 Neuro, and 4 Interventional Radiologists using all modalities (CT, US, MR, Plain Film, Nuclear Medicine, and Fluoroscopy). They are located in Memphis TN which is a very desirable US city with so much to offer!
• Established group of 21 with great mix of seasoned, mid-career, and young Radiologists.
• Top 25 Children's Hospital with modern and regularly upgraded equipment.
• Contracting Teleradiology for 3rd shift call
• Home workstation to allow for flexible coverage
• Must be CAQ eligible or have CAQ in Pediatric Radiology.
• Teaching opportunities for general Pediatric Fellows, Rotating Residents, and Medical Students on elective.
Compensation & Benefits:
• Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including a 9% match on 401K
• 10K Dollar Sign On Bonus
Memphis TN: Discover this international city home to over 1 million people
• Home to multiple Fortune 500 companies and booming businesses
• International Airport with new concourses
• Excellent public and private school options and 8 local universities and colleges
• No State Income Tax, and low cost of living 15% below the national average
• Cultural activities include Museums, a world-class Zoo, Memphis Grizzlies, AAA baseball team, and great music!
For more information and to apply now please contact Ross Hegenwald using one of the following methods:
Specialty: Pediatrics - Radiology
Employment Type: Full Time