Obstetrics & Gynecology Opportunity in Illinois
Enjoy the safety, security, and comfort of a small town with all of the luxuries and amenities of a major metro.
Seeking a board-certified (or board-eligible) OBGYN physician in South Illinois. Join a hospital-backed outpatient practice, Well Established with onsite procedures, lab, and radiology
- Employed position, competitive compensation, and full benefits
- Flexible Schedule: Four 10-hour day work week or five 8-hour day work week
- Call schedule: 12 weekends per year shared call, Rotating Nightly call Monday through Thursday
- Onsite Lab & Radiology
- 4.5 nurses-3 nurse navigators and a dietitian onsite.
- 2 procedure rooms
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- J1 and H1B visa eligible position
Enjoy the amenities of the Big City without being stuck with big city traffic and cost of living.
- The town also provides convenient access to shopping, dining, and entertainment
- Within 30 minutes from an international airport
- Multiple highly desired neighborhoods within a 30-minute commute
- Beautiful Weather from Late February to November.
- Excellent public and private school options
Job ID: JN -112021-25696