OBGYN Opening at M. Steven Piver Center for Women s Health Buffalo, NY
Great opportunity to work in a high risk site with newly renovated L&D and NICU.
Catholic Health System in Buffalo, NY is seeking an OBGYN at our site adjacent to Sisters Hospital: M. Steven Piver Center for Women s Health. The care at Sisters Hospital, a part of Catholic Health, includes High Risk Obstetrics, a Level III NICU, DaVinci Robot and compassionate nursing.
PIVER CENTER SERVICES
- GYN Oncology
- Natural Family Planning
- Pelvic Rehab
Sisters of Charity Hospital
- 310 Beds: 40 Maternity, 40 NICU
- Level III NICU, brand new in 2018
- High Risk Obstetrics
- DaVinci Robot
- Care for Mom s and Babies in the same facility
- MFM Department on site
- 24/7 OB Anesthesia Coverage
- Neonatologists 24/7 in the hospital
- OB Residency Program
- Childbirth education classes
- NYS Designated Stroke Center
- Extensive Adult Medicine Back Up
Quality is not inferred, it is woven into the fabric of our work. This is evidenced by our patient safety and quality improvement focus. This focus meant that our OBGYN s completed the MOREOB program for reducing obstetrical risk. In addition, 100% of all of our OB/GYN physicians, midwives and nurses are Electronic Fetal Monitoring certified.
- Full Time - Hospital employed
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- High Risk
- Shared Call
- Level III NICU
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Must have current, unrestricted, New York State license or NYS Licensure in progress and active on date of hire
- Current, unrestricted federal and as needed, state prescriptive authority
- Fetal Monitoring Certification required
- Is an integrated health organization serving the Western New York area from the Canadian Border to the Pennsylvania State Line;
- Provides acute, outpatient, ancillary, cardiac, vascular, women s and orthopedic care;
- Has over 8,000 employees:
- Has over 1,500 affiliated physicians;
WESTERN NEW YORK
Buffalo is located in Western New York State and is a beautiful waterfront city that offers numerous outdoor recreational activities to enjoy an active lifestyle all year round. Buffalo and Western New York provide many of the large-city amenities such as theater, great food, excellent schools, and cultural events, without being encumbered by high costs, traffic and overcrowding. Buffalo is currently experiencing a rebirth and revitalization, which has changed the landscape as well as the opportunities for fun.
- Deemed one of most affordable places to live.
- Has an average commute of 20 minutes.
- Enjoy 24 performance Theaters
- Browse over 40 Museums
- Boasts an amazing Olmsted Park System
- Has incredible architecture
- Features outstanding quality restaurants, with strong variety and easily accessible.
- Has over 100 direct flights daily for easy travel.
- Has only 4.25 hours of ground stop annually at the Airport.
- Is the City of Good Neighbors.