Prisma Health, the largest not-for-profit healthcare provider in South Carolina, seeks a BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join a growing team of 4 physicians to provide general GI services. Ideal candidate will have an interest in IBD or motility diseases.
- Join a team of 4 physicians, including 2 advanced endoscopists, and 7 advanced practitioners.
- Provide comprehensive care in the fields of gastroenterology and hepatology including, but not limited to, general GI services such as colonoscopy, EGD, and video capsule endoscopy.
- Primarily outpatient work with current and future practices located on the hospital campuses to make transition from office to hospital efficient.
- Academic rank with the University of South Carolina School of Medicine is available and commensurate with experience.
- EPIC EMR.
- Call ratio no greater than 1:4.
- Competitive salary
- Paid Relocation and Malpractice with tail coverage
- Professional allowance
- Generous benefits including retirement, health, dental and vision coverage.
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Employer
With nearly 30,000 team members, 18 hospitals, 2,984 beds and more than 300 physician practice sites, Prisma Health serves more than 1.2 million unique patients annually. Its goal is to improve the health of all South Carolinians by enhancing clinical quality, the patient experience and access to affordable care, as well as conducting clinical research and training the next generation of medical professionals. For more information, visit PrismaHealth.org.
Columbia is the state capital with a diverse population and a large selection of cultural amenities due to the University of South Carolina s 30,000 students. In addition to having an affordable cost of living, it is very family friendly with good schools, a revitalized downtown, nationally ranked zoo, and children`s museums. Outdoor activities are a premium due to its rivers, 650 miles of Lake Murray shoreline and state and national parks within a 30-minute drive.
Qualified candidates should submit a letter of interest and CV to: Ayanna Harris, Physician Recruiter
Prisma Health is an equal opportunity employer which proudly values diversity. Candidates of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.