Orange County Women s Imaging Opportunity
Well respected Department of Diagnostic Radiology in Los Angeles, CA is seeking an experienced Women s Imager to join our clinical team at our new $1 billion state-of-the-art Irvine location opening August 2022. This position is a rare opportunity to work in a multidisciplinary Medical Group Practice serving one of only 51 NCI designated comprehensive cancer centers in the nation.
- Clinical responsibilities to include whole body imaging with a focus in women s imaging
- Primarily clinical position with opportunities for research and teaching.
- Excellent salary, work-life balance, potential for incentive compensation, and benefits including a generous retirement package.
- No Call
- Orange County has the ideal conditions to demonstrate ones ability to expand niche services, including research, genetic capabilities and outstanding subspecialty care.
- The organization is an expanding institution in both numbers of patients per year as well as infrastructure investment in clinical, academic and research facilities.
- 3-5 years of experience in women s imaging preferred
- Experienced with plain films, ultrasound, CT, MR, and PET
- Experience working in an academic medical center or specialty cancer center, is desirable
- Academic record consistent with appointment as Assistant or early career Associate Professor
- The ideal candidate will participate in clinical research
- Applicants must have an M.D. or equivalent degree
- Have or be willing and eligible to obtain U.S. NRC (United States Nuclear Regulatory Commission) license
- The selected candidate for the position must be eligible to obtain or already hold an active California medical license
- American Board of Radiology Certification & must be Fellowship trained in Women s Imaging & Radioactive Materials License.
Sunny Southern California
- Enjoy year-round professional sports including NFL, NBA, WNBA, NHL, MLB, and MLS
- Unlimited housing options ranging from suburban to elegant neighborhoods in the heart of the city.
- Enjoy miles of pristine beaches in areas such as Huntington, Laguna, Newport, Redondo, and Santa Monica
- Home to UCSD, UCLA, UCI, USC, Cal Tech, and many other world class universities and colleges
- Our locations enjoy endless dining venues, shopping, world-class museums, galleries, concerts, and theaters.
If living and working in the sunshine in one of the most vibrant cities in the world (LOS ANGELES) excites you, please email or call Samantha Sturges immediately at Samantha.Sturges@kornferry.com or (904)-483-0795.