Orange County General Radiology Opportunity
Well respected Cancer Center in Los Angeles is seeking a General Radiologist to join our clinical team at our new Irvine location opening August 2022. This position is a rare opportunity to work in a multidisciplinary Medical Group Practice serving an NCI designated comprehensive cancer center in highly desirable location in Southern California.
- Primarily clinical position with opportunities to teach.
- Founded in 1913, City of Hope is one of only 51 comprehensive cancer centers in the nation, as designated by the National Cancer Institute
- Excellent salary, work-life balance, potential for incentive compensation, and benefits including a generous retirement package.
- No Call
- Orange County has the ideal conditions for City of Hope to demonstrate its ability to expand its differentiated, niche services, including research, genetic capabilities and outstanding, subspecialty care.
- The organization is an expanding institution in both numbers of patients per year as well as infrastructure investment in clinical, academic and research facilities.
- Requirements: American Board of Radiology Certification & Radioactive Materials License
Sunny Southern California
- Enjoy year-round professional sports including NFL, NBA, WNBA, NHL, MLB, and MLS
- Unlimited housing options ranging from suburban to elegant neighborhoods in the heart of the city.
- Enjoy miles of pristine beaches in areas such as Huntington, Laguna, Newport, Redondo, and Santa Monica
- Home to UCSD, UCLA, UCI, USC, Cal Tech, and many other world class universities and colleges
- Our locations enjoy endless dining venues, shopping, world-class museums, galleries, concerts, and theaters.