Orange County California Gastroenterology Opportunity
Join our rapidly expanding, nationally recognized cancer institute as we seek to hire a full-time Gastroenterologist in our Irvine, California location. Seeking Research and Mission Minded Physicians as every discovery we make and every new treatment we create, gives people the chance to live longer, better, and more fully.
-Join our nationally recognized team of medical, surgical, and radiation oncology specialists
-Collaborate with investigators in an exciting clinical research environment.
-Provide patient-centered care while working in a supportive practice environment
-Opportunity for research, teaching, and individual professional development
-Competitive salary and benefits
- At least 3-4 years of experience outside of fellowship
- Academic rank will be commensurate with experience.
- The selected candidate for the position must be eligible to obtain or already hold an active California medical license
- ABIM board certification in Gastroenterology
Sunny Southern California.
- Enjoy year-round professional sports including NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB, and MLS.
- Unlimited housing options ranging from suburban to elegant neighborhoods in the heart of the city
- Enjoy the miles of pristine beaches including Santa Monica and Malibu
- Home to UCLA, USC, CIT, and many other world class Universities and Colleges.
- LA is truly an international city boasting endless dining venues, shopping, world-class museums, galleries, concerts, festivals, and theatres
If living and working in the sunshine in one of the most vibrant cities in the world (LOS ANGELES) excites you, please email or call Samantha Sturges immediately at Samantha.Sturges@kornferry.com or (904)-483-0795.