FELLOWSHIP TRAINED HAND SURGEON OPPORTUNITY
ADVANCED ORTHOPEDICS OF OKLAHOMA.
Advanced Orthopedics of Oklahoma is a 22 physician, multi-disciplinary orthopedic group in Tulsa, Oklahoma. We are seeking a BE/BC Fellowship Trained Hand Surgeon to join our group. We are the pre-eminent orthopedic group in town and are associated with one of the most successful, highest ranked and respected physician-owned surgical hospitals in the country.Practice Details:
- Join a group consisting of surgeons trained in all the major orthopedic disciplines, primary-care Sports Medicine specialists, and physiatrists.
- Two very busy hand surgeons with which to discuss cases.
- New, state-of-the art 75,000 sq. ft. office located directly one floor below the Oklahoma Surgical Hospital
- Large in-house OT/PT department
- Practice-owned Orthopedic Urgent Care Facility
- MRI and other ancillaries.
- Independent, thriving private practice group with ownership of an extremely successful private surgical hospital
- Completion of an accredited Hand Surgery Fellowship
- Must be BE/BC
- Full-time position
- On-Call Opportunity
- Independent private practice with an excellent reputation
- Large external/internal referral network
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- No start-up costs
- Potential for full group partnership and ownership opportunity in our hospital Academic affiliation with local medical schools available
Tulsa is the second largest city in Oklahoma with an area draw of 1 million residents. The climate is moderate and the cost of living is low. The economy here is excellent and diversified with oil production, aerospace, technology and health care being main drivers. It is consistently ranked highly in quality of living indexes.
Please contact:Robert D. Bergstrom, CEO email@example.com