Circle Health Diabetes & Endocrine Center is seeking an Endocrinology Physician to join our team at our new Circle Health Dracut facility.
Why join our team:
Collaborative. Community minded. Committed to you.
As the only Diabetes center in the Merrimac valley, we pride ourselves on pioneering innovation, valuing opinions, being community centered, and providing a collegial family atmosphere. We are uniquely a multi-disciplinary team- meaning we are a one-stop shop that's complete with in-house diabetic educations, dieticians, endocrine surgeon, biopsies and instant results. As a multi- disciplinary team, we can provide next steps and support immediately following diagnosis.
Our team offers care to new and established patients with endocrine conditions such as; Diabetes, Gestational Diabetes, Osteoporosis, Hyperthyroidism, Hypothyroidism, Diseases of the Pituitary and Adrenal Glands. Our center also provides support and education to empower patients to take charge of their medical conditions and health.
Circle Health is an integrated healthcare delivery system composed of Lowell General Hospital the region's premier medical center for complex care plus Lowell Community Health Center, Circle Home, and our growing team of local physicians.
How you'll transform patient care:
- You'll develop longitudinal relationships with your patients
- You'll be a valuable member of a multi-disciplinary care team alongside physician colleagues, nurse practitioners, endocrine surgeon, diabetic educations, dieticians, and clinical support staff
- You'll accept patient referrals, and coordinate all aspects of care for patients in the outpatient and hospital setting as per the need of the practice
- You'll champion people-focused care within the scope of Endocrinology, involving sub-specialty consultation as needed
- You'll support Diabetes management and Endocrinology, including insulin pumps and CGMs
- You'll build trusting relationships with the pharmacy team at the hospital to provide medication management and support to patients
- You'll assist in driving the implementation and improvement of systems to provide excellent service to patients, physicians, and Hospital staff
- You'll support in office objectives with quality improvement, clinical pathways, utilization, resource management, referral preferences and other initiatives as needed
- You'll participate in resolving patient and provider complaints and enhancement of satisfaction as measured by periodic surveys
- You'll assume care of the practice's discharged patients and coordinating care/orders as needed
- You'll order and follow-up on tests, lab, radiology and other studies as needed with appropriate response and follow-up, or coordination of follow-up as needed.
Who you are:
- Licensed physician
- Prior training and/or experience in Endocrinology
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Endocrinology
- Ability to perform thyroid ultrasounds and fine needle aspiration biopsy
- A team player who is excited to work cooperatively with a wide range of stakeholders and disciplines to champions world class patient satisfaction and support
To protect patients, physicians, staff, visitors, and the community from the COVID-19 infection, vaccination for COVID-19 is mandatory for employment unless an exemption is granted for medical or religious reasons.
Location: The Diabetes and Endocrine Center is located at our Circle Health Dracut facility located at 9 Loon Hill Road.
How to apply: You can apply to this position via the apply button located at the top of this listing.
Should you have any questions regarding the position or any complications submitting an application with us, please feel free to reach out to Anny Hamshaw, Senior Provider Recruiter at email@example.com.
Work, Live, and Grow: We strive to maintain an inclusive work environment for all our employees. We offer a competitive salary with competitive benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, and more.
- In-House Pharmacy
- Loan Repayment
- Employee Assistance Program
- Accident Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Backup Dependent Care
- Credit Union
- Auto and Homeowner's Insurance
At Wellforce, we bring together exceptional, value-driven providers who are setting a new standard for health care in Massachusetts. Our distributed academic model and highly inclusive culture promotes an evolving health system while providing frictionless care to our patients. Simply stated, Wellforce takes pride in providing the tools and technology it takes for our care teams to provide an unmatched experience.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Social Responsibility: We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creative an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our patients. We warmly welcome all candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and personality.