Emergency Medicine Physician
Rotating Schedule (Day/Night)
North Conway, NH
If you’re an Emergency Medicine Physician focused on medical excellence, our focus is on you.
Great things happen for Emergency Medicine Physicians like you who seek to put patients first. They find themselves at MaineHealth, one of the largest health systems in New England. Join us and you’ll also find supportive, collaborative colleagues; strong patient/provider relationships; comprehensive resources and advanced technologies, including fully integrated Epic EMR.
Located in a truly magnificent area, North Conway is at the heart of New Hampshire’s White Mountains, and offers some of the most spectacular natural beauty and outdoor recreation found anywhere in the country.
About the position:
We are seeking a Board Certified/Eligible Emergency Medicine Physician to join our team at Memorial Hospital. Located in North Conway, New Hampshire, Memorial Hospital is a 25-bed critical access hospital that offers a friendly team setting with a collaborative approach to patient care.
A critical-access hospital, Memorial’s Emergency Department is a modern, well-appointed facility equipped with 12 patient beds, Epic EMR, dedicated behavioral health room, a full spectrum of ancillary services, specialty back-up, tele-stroke program, and an on-site heli-pad.
This position offers:
- A unique opportunity to join a well-established team with strong leadership.
- Full time schedule of 12 shifts per month, with day/night rotation.
- Busy, fast-paced emergency room with excellent supports.
- Broad mix of cases and patients; all acuity levels.
- Competitive compensation package including student loan repayment, sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, CME expense reimbursement, and malpractice insurance.
- Benefits include Paid Time Off, CME time, retirement options with employer contributions, medical, dental, vision, life/disability coverage, and more.
- MD/DO from an accredited medical school.
- Completion of Emergency Medicine Residency program.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- Emergency Medicine experience is preferred; new grads welcome.
To apply for or learn more about this position, please send your CV or inquiry to Beth Carpenter, Senior Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (603) 356-4939.
About North Conway, NH
Mount Washington Valley is known for its scenic beauty in the shadow of the White Mountains. A haven for outdoor enthusiasts, the North Conway area is a great place to live and work, with dozens of ski areas and hundreds of hiking and biking trails just outside your door. The tourism industry is a major business driver in the area, and Memorial Hospital is one of the area’s largest employers. Famous for its outlet shopping, North Conway is 2-3 hours from several major metropolitan areas and their airports, such as Boston, Portland and Concord.
Memorial Hospital is one of eleven members of the MaineHealth network including: Franklin Community Health Network, LincolnHealth, Maine Behavioral Healthcare, MaineHealth Care at Home, Maine Medical Center, NorDx, Pen Bay Medical Center, Southern Maine Health Care, Waldo County General Hospital, and Western Maine Health.
MaineHealth is a not-for-profit family of high-quality providers and health care organizations committed to the health and well-being of the communities and people we serve. As the largest health care organization in Maine and a leading health care provider serving northern New Hampshire, MaineHealth is recognized as one of the nation’s top integrated health care delivery networks.