- Board certified OB/GYN
- Minimum 3-5 years experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Shared OB call coverage 1:4
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance
About Partners in Women s Health and Rose Medical Center:
- All Partners in Women s Health physicians are board certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology and are fellows of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
- Partners in Women s Health has been a well-respected, independently owned OB GYN practice on the Rose campus for over 40 years
- Rose is a Magnet designated hospital that has earned the reputation as Denver s Baby Hospital
- Rose welcomes nearly 4,000 babies each year
- The Rose Babies Birth Center is Colorado's first and only in-hospital natural birth center.
- Level III NICU
Denver is one the healthiest and fastest growing cities in the country. The Mile High city enjoys breathtaking views of the Rockies to the west and residents are 90 minutes from some of the best skiing and hiking in the world. Coloradans are serious about sports; with 300 annual days of sunshine, residents to play, walk and run outdoors all year. Denver is home to rising stars in culinary and craft brewing culture and arts patrons enjoy the largest collection of performing arts stages under one roof in the world. At just over 3 million people, Denver is big enough to accommodate any residential preference from urban lofts to family-focused suburban communities or equestrian properties with rural acreage.