Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is seeking an experienced, per diem BC/BE Urgent Care physician.
- Supported by various specialties
- Onsite digital imaging, full laboratory, mammography, ultrasound and CT scan
- No overnight shifts
- Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
We are one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in the country, made up of over 1,700+ clinicians in 40+ specialties, in practices throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Our organization is nationally recognized for our excellence with multiple awards for quality of care, innovation and leadership.
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is affiliated with Palo Alto Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Relocation allowance
- Generous benefits package
* It is the policy of the Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group (PAFMG) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, disability or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within our service area. Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of PAFMG s employment policies and practices.
Located on the southeast side of the San Francisco Bay, Fremont is the fourth most populous city in the San Francisco Bay Area, and California's 15th largest city. It is the closest East Bay city to Silicon Valley. With its moderate climate and proximity to major universities, shopping areas, recreation and cultural activities, employment centers, major airports, and the Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) system, Fremont captures metropolitan living at its best. It also offers rich cultural diversity and an ambience of tolerance and community unity.