Carle Health is actively recruiting for two BE/BC Obstetrics and Gynecology physicians to join Carle Richland Memorial Hospital (CRMH) in Olney, Illinois.
Practice opportunity details include:
- $415K salary potential with $50K sign-on bonus as well as retention bonuses
- CRMH had 263 births in 2019
- Outreach to surrounding 8 county service area
- Deliveries will be done at Carle Richland Memorial Hospital, a 104-bed HFAP accredited facility that serves as a regional hub for 8 Southeastern Illinois counties (109,000+ individuals) and has Level II Nursery designation
- Carle Richland Memorial Hospital offers state-of-the-art OB/GYN facilities. Our "Family Maternity Services" unit includes six birthing suites with an LDRP concept and is staffed with RN's that are specially trained in Neonatal care
- The unit also includes six additional suites for women’s health and gynecological surgery patients.
- Clinic is located at our newly built, NHSC Certified 16,000 sq ft Primary Care Clinic that is 5 minutes away from the hospital
- Our providers at CRMH have the ability to consult with specialists across the entire Carle Health system which includes Pediatric Specialists at Carle Foundation Hospital in Urbana, IL. Carle Foundation Hospital is a 453-bed Level I Trauma Center that provides Level III Perinatal Services and has dedicated neonatal and perinatal air/ground transport services
- Excellent benefit package: health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, CME allowance, relocation allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation with the Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the nation’s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering
- H1-B visa sponsorship available