Job Description & Requirements
Urology Physician in Washington
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $500000.00 - 600000.00
A provider-friendly organization in the beautiful state of Washington is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible urologist with a team-based mindset. This is an exciting opportunity to work alongside incredible leadership and administration with one of the most respected independent not-for-profit hospital systems in the region.Opportunity Highlights
- Join an established urology group with a great support team in place
- Ability to do robotic procedures if desired
- Excellent benefits, including ample vacation time and relocation assistance
- $50,000 sign-on bonus
- Student loan repayment available
- Residency/Fellowship Stipend available for candidates still in training
- Great work/life balance with very minimal call responsibilities - enjoy a true quality of life
- No state income tax in Washington
Our charming community in the state of Washington is located along a gorgeous river less than two hours from Spokane. With a mild climate, breathtaking scenery all around, and engaging activities for all ages, it’s a perfect place to call home.
- Family-friendly community with a low cost of living
- No state income tax
- Wonderful housing options, including incredible waterfront properties
- Scenic mountain views serving as your daily backdrop
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including golfing, hiking, biking, rafting, fishing, and boating
- U.S. News ranks Washington #1 in “Best States Overall,” and Medscape ranks it #3 in “Best Places to Practice 2021”
About the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Washington and must be board eligible or certified in Urology.
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Urology, Urologist, Urology Doctor, Urology Physician, Physician Urology, Doctor Urology,