Spinal Cord Injury Medicine Opportunity
JFK Johnson Rehabilitation Institute
Hackensack Meridian Health in New Jersey is seeking to employ an American Board of Medicine Specialties (ABMS) Spinal Cord Injury Medicine - certified physician (or a recent grad who is ABMS Board Eligible) for a full time position on an Inpatient Spinal Cord Injury Unit in addition to an Outpatient follow-up Clinic and Spasticity Clinic at The JFK Johnson Rehabilitation Institute located adjacent to JFK University Medical Center in Edison, NJ. This location is a desirable, central New Jersey community with excellent schools plus easy access to New York and Philadelphia.
HMH offers competitive compensation and a robust benefits package along with academic opportunities at The Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine and Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School.
Comprehensive Spinal Cord Services
- Board-Certified rehabilitation medicine physicians with specialized training and expertise in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Inpatient rehabilitation program providing intensive therapies and 24-hour rehabilitation nursing care
- Outpatient rehabilitation program providing one-on-one care
- Specialized areas also include Spasticity Management, Pain Management and Orthotic Evaluation (custom braces)
- Wheelchair and seating assessment/prescription by a team of experts, including rehabilitation medicine physicians, occupational therapists, and representative from wheelchair vendor
- Driver Training Program conducted by Occupational Therapists (Certified Driver Training Specialists) to evaluate and assess for the ability to return to driving
- JFK for Life Health & Fitness Center offering medically based and supervised fitness programs at the completion of rehabilitation.
Hackensack Meridian Health is the leading not-for-profit health care network in New Jersey offering a complete range of medical services, innovative research, and life-enhancing care aiming to serve as a national model for changing and simplifying health care delivery through partnerships with innovative companies and focusing on quality and safety. To learn more, visit us at: www.HackensackMeridianHealth.org
Submit your CV for immediate consideration to:
Carol A. Petite, B.S., M.T., AASPR
Corporate Physician Recruiter