At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and communities with their behavioral health needs. Everywhere. Every day. It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in behavioral health.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing behavioral health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
**Annual Stock Awards
and Sign-on Bonus
offered to eligible clinicians.**Sign-On Bonus offered for Full-Time!
We are actively looking to hire talented Adult Psychiatrists
in Maryland, who are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence. Residents and Fellows are encouraged to apply. Please apply today or contact me directly:Ashley Tinsley
Director, Practice Development
LifeStance Health, Inc.
(e) Ashley.Tinsley@LifeStance.com We offer Adult Psychiatrists:
Adult Psychiatrists are a critical part of our clinical team. We're seeking:
- Sign-On Bonus for Full-Time.
- Full-time & Part-time W2 Positions.
- Flexible work schedules.
- 100% outpatient work. No nights, no hospital calls, no weekends.
- Hybrid Model: Telemedicine and In-Person flexibility.
- Generous 'above market' Compensation with Unlimited/Uncapped earnings.
- Additional Compensation for collaboration with Mid-Level Providers.
- Collegial work environment.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.
- Full Benefits Package: Health Insurance/Vision/Dental/Life/Disability benefits, 401k (4% match). Full Malpractice Insurance Coverage.
- Additional Benefits: Long-Term Stock Incentive Plan: $75,000 Annual Award
About LifeStance Health
- Psychiatrists fully licensed in Maryland, BE/BC, unencumbered DEA.
- Experienced in both medication management as well as therapy.
LifeStance is a national provider of behavioral healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its 450+ clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine offering. At LifeStance, patient care is paramount - the driving force in everything we do. LifeStance is committed to state-of-the-art clinical excellence, to partnership and collaboration with other treating health care providers to ensure continuity of care, to utilization of data to individually tailor services for continual improvement in outcomes, and to empowering patients to make informed choices and help them achieve their goals. This is offered in a compassionate and safe environment that provides education, support, and best practices in integrated care.
LifeStance employs 4,000+ psychiatrists, psychologists, nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists to provide comprehensive mental health treatment services for patients of all ages. Every LifeStance team member is dedicated to providing the utmost in compassionate care and treatment to serve the specific needs and concerns of each individual patient. To learn more, please visit www.LifeStance.com .
LifeStance is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our employees.