Presence is exceptional care that delivers exceptional outcomes. We would like to invite you to share that gift as part of the Family Medicine
team at SSM Health - Holts Summit Family Medicine Clinic in Holts Summit, MO.
We are seeking a Family Medicine Physician
to join our well-established clinic. Are you a board-certified Family Medicine physician who has a proven ability to engage with their colleagues and patients and who shares our dedication to exceptional care and outcomes? If so, this opportunity is for you! Opportunity Overview:
About Holts Summit, Missouri: Holts Summit
- Established patient base - Current provider retiring
- Seasoned support staff, front desk and LPN
- 4 Day Work Week Option Available
- L oan repayment program
- Sign On Bonus
- Competitive Salary Offer
- Clinic Open Monday through Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
is a bedroom community that sits along the Missouri River, directly across from our state capital, Jefferson City. Both Holts Summit and Jefferson City offer excellent schools, ample housing options, and a very stable economy. It is a wonderful place to raise a family. Holts Summit offers a safe and friendly community with a diverse employer base, low cost of living, and brief commute times. Jefferson City was recently named the “Most Beautiful Small Town in America” by Rand McNally. It is located within 30 minutes of Columbia, Missouri, 2 hours of St. Louis and Kansas City, and 45 minutes of the Lake of the Ozarks. Qualifications:
- M.D. or D.O.
- Completion of an AOA or ACGME Family Medicine Residency Program
- Missouri Medical License
- DEA certificate
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in Family Medicine
- Adherence to SSM Health values of Excellence, Integrity, Teamwork, Service, and Initiative
- Basic computer literacy, experience and proficiency with EHR, and timely completion of medical records
- The ability to exercise patient confidentiality, informed consent, and respect, and regard for patient needs
Physician - State of Work Location