Come to historic Charleston and join an established multi-disciplinary group in a fantastic coastal location. We are seeking a well-trained reconstructive surgery and pelvic medicine physician to diagnose and treat our beloved community s expanding patient population. We are offering:
- Guaranteed salary with production bonus
- Comprehensive benefits (health, dental, life, disability, 401k with matching, salary deferment program, etc.)
- Billing, Coding, Collections done in-house
- Top Executive & Administrative support, IT, HR, legal
- Physician time off (vacation + CME with stipend)
- Malpractice insurance
- Interested candidates should submit a CV for immediate consideration
Experience a unique visit downtown, where horse-drawn carriages share the cobblestone streets with cars. The downtown peninsula is well known for its prominence of art, music, local cuisine, and fashion. Spoleto Festival USA, held annually in late spring, is one of the world's major performing arts festivals. In 2011, Charleston was named #1 U.S. City by Conde Nast Traveler's Readers' Choice Awards and #2 Best City in the U.S. and Canada by Travel + Leisure's World's Best Awards. The annual Charleston Fashion Week held each Spring in Marion Square brings in designers, journalists, and clients from across the Nation.
Charleston is also well known for its local seafood, which plays a key role in the city's renowned cuisine, comprising staple dishes such as Gumbo, She-Crab Soup, Fried Oysters, Lowcountry Boil, Deviled Crab Cakes, Red Rice, and Shrimp and Grits. Tourism is among the main contributors to a strong local economy, as Charleston is annually among the nation's most visited cities.