Prevea Health, a physician-owned and led organization, offers you the ability to have a voice in your practice and a work/life balance.
- Dedicated spine program
- Call of 1:4 (general Ortho call required)
- Thrive in a team-oriented environment with highly skilled, fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeons
- New Medical Office Building for outpatient practice with musculoskeletal specialties on same floor
- Practice in same building as physical and occupational therapy
- Operate in a state-of-the-art ambulatory surgery center or hospital surgery center, both steps from our outpatient clinic
Why Prevea Health?
- We are a physician-owned and led multi-specialty group with 250+ physicians
- Our CEO is a practicing physician
- Ability to become a Shareholder
- Your voice matters - join a practice where you have a decision-making voice
- Physicians have a work/life balance, competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package
- Work in partnership with Hospital Sisters Health System (HSHS)
- Innovation, compassion and patient-centered care are at the core of everything we do
- In the top five for physician pay
- In the top five for physician friendly states (extremely low malpractice claims)
- Recently made the top 10 states to find a job (great economy)
- Top communities ranked for best place to live
- Score high in college entrance exams
- Known for our strong school systems
Sheboygan Community Information:
In 2019, Sheboygan was ranked as one of the top 10 best cities in Wisconsin to live in. With events almost every weekend, Sheboygan is a big city with a small-town feel. Located in Northeast Wisconsin on Lake Michigan, the city is known as the “Malibu of the Midwest” as a favorite spot for surfers, kite boarders, kayakers and stand-up paddle boarders. Children and teens have excellent public and private school options while growing up in a diverse community. The experience of living in Sheboygan is hard to beat.