Prevea Health, a physician-owned and led organization, offers you the ability to have a voice in your practice and a work/life balance.
- 100% Hand
- Practice with our current Orthopedic Hand surgeon in a busy established practice
- Thrive in a team-oriented environment with internal referrals from primary care, primary care sports medicine, occupational medicine and urgent care physicians
- Collaborate with highly skilled and subspecialty-trained orthopedic physicians within Prevea
- Practice adjacent to physical and occupational therapy, including certified hand therapist
- Operate in a state-of-the-art surgery center, steps from our outpatient clinic
Why Prevea Health?
- We are a physician-owned and led multi-specialty group with 250+ physicians
- Our CEO is a practicing physician
- Ability to become a Shareholder
- Your voice matters - join a practice where you have a decision-making voice
- Physicians have a work/life balance, competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package
- Work in partnership with Hospital Sisters Health System (HSHS)
- Innovation, compassion and patient-centered care are at the core of everything we do
- In the top five for physician pay
- In the top five for physician friendly states (extremely low malpractice claims)
- Recently made the top 10 states to find a job (great economy)
- Top communities ranked for best place to live
- Score high in college entrance exams
- Known for our strong school systems
Located in Northeast Wisconsin, just two hours north of Milwaukee and just minutes from Lake Michigan, Green Bay has something for everyone. In fact, our four beautiful seasons can fulfill nearly every recreational interest. Green Bay has excellent public and private schools, including a state university and a private college. With a population of more than 300,000, Green Bay metro offers all of the amenities of a “big city”, with professional sports and first-rate theater events. Residents also pride themselves on the area’s small-town friendliness.