Gastroenterologist at SSM Health Fond du Lac Regional Clinic Fond du Lac, WI
SSM Health Fond du Lac Regional Clinic, S.C., is actively recruiting for a BC/BE Gastroenterologist. Additional details for this exceptional opportunity include:
- Join an established and respected team of three gastroenterologists and four advanced practitioners
- ERCP/EUS skills not required; GI procedure suites are on-site and specialty services are readily available in interventional radiology, infectious disease, infusion an dietary services
- Enjoy a built-in referral base with excellent working relationships through the multispecialty group
- 4-day work week and 100% gastroenterology practice
- Call is taken one week at a time and will be shared equally on a 1:4 rotation
- Epic electronic medical record
- Ideal practice setting working out of one hospital and clinic facilities all housed together
- Collegial team and supportive work environment
Start with a guaranteed salary with eligibility for a production-based bonus and additional incentive compensation for quality, service and leadership. Comprehensive benefits package, excellent retirement and deferred compensation, and generous annual CME allowance! Part-time employment may be an option while still participating in sharing call responsibilities equally.
This position is with SSM Health Fond du Lac Regional Clinic, SC, a physician-owned and governed multi-specialty group affiliated with SSM Health through a professional service agreement. Take advantage of this exceptional opportunity to join our physician-governed group. Enjoy being an integral part of a family-focused community, while having the advantages of living near major metropolitan areas.
SSM Health St. Agnes Hospital GI lab supports multiple specialty procedures including ERCP, radiofrequency ablation, BRAVO pH testing, esophageal manometry, capsule endoscopy and hydrogen breath testing for bacterial overgrowth and lactose intolerance.
SSM Health St. Agnes Hospital, a 174 bed facility and nonprofit Catholic institution, is a leader in providing quality state-of-the-art healthcare services, whether it is cancer treatment; comprehensive heart care through the Dale Michels Center for Heart Care, including angioplasty and open-heart surgery; home or hospice care; maternity services; laser surgery; sports medicine; behavioral health services; women s health services; occupational health services; rehabilitation services and 24-hour emergency care.
Fond du lac, a thriving community of just over 43,000, is situated at the foot of Wisconsin s Lake Winnebago (a location that gives the city its French name), Fond du Lac is an easy drive to Milwaukee, Madison (the state capital) and Green Bay Titletown USA. This puts the city at the center of the state s population concentration, an area with more than 3 million residents.
Lake Winnebago is Wisconsin s largest inland lake. The 400 acres of islands and lakefront making up Lakeside Park are a focal point for outdoor activity throughout the summer. Additionally, Kettle Moraine State Park is within a short drive.
Fond du Lac s educational system consistently gets top academic performance grades in both state and national ratings and the public and private elementary and secondary systems are widely recognized as one of the best in the state and the Midwest.