Methodist Healthcare System is assisting with recruitment efforts for a nocturnist critical care intensivist physician in San Antonio, Texas.
- Must be board certified or board eligible in critical care
- Texas medical license, or eligible for Texas licensure
- Please note that this position is unable to offer visa support
- $350K base salary with additional bonus potential
- 7 on 7 off shift, in-house night coverage
- Competitive benefits package
About Methodist Healthcare System
- Award-winning reputation for outstanding patient care
- Largest robotics program in the world (by volume)
- Methodist Healthcare System is the largest provider of health care in South and Central Texas with 28 facilities, including nine acute care hospitals serving over 94,000 inpatients and 500,000 outpatients annually
San Antonio is home to 2.5 million people and is experiencing solid economic growth in industries such as bioscience and healthcare, aerospace, IT and cybersecurity and green technologies. San Antonio's MSA is expected to add up to 1.1 million new residents and 500,000 new jobs by 2040. This growing city offers big-city amenities and world-renowned attractions coupled with a relaxed and inviting atmosphere for all ages. San Antonio residents also enjoy a cost of living slightly below the national average due to lower housing costs, as well as no state income tax.?