- Clinical Role:
- Seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, or Internal Medicine-Pediatrics
- Direct relationship with the Hospital
- Looking to hire multiple providers -part-time, fulltime or per diem positions
- Monday – Friday (10 am – 6 pm)
- Saturdays/Sundays: (9am-5pm) Plans to open on weekends with 1 weekend/month requirement.
- Traditional Urgent Care Diagnostics/procedures
- Organization Information:
- Family Oriented Community Hospital
- No Trauma
- Competitive Compensation & Benefit Package
- Very Patient Focused Organization
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please send your CV and letter of interest to Kristina Imbriano, Director of Physician Recruitment, at: Kimbriano@pcpo.partners.org
Mass General Brigham HealthCare System is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and by embracing diverse skills, perspectives, and ideas, we choose to lead. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, military service, genetic information, and/or other status protected under law.