Neurosurgery-Established, Growing Team at Aurora St. Luke’s Medical Center Milwaukee, Wisconsin Special interest in Cranial or Cerebrovascular Neurosurgery preferred
At Advocate Aurora Health our core commitment is to offer the best care, safe care and to always do what is right for our patients. When you do so, you change lives! Partner with us in providing outstanding neurological care. Share your clinical skills with our multidisciplinary team of experts who utilize the most innovative medical techniques and technologies available today.
Advocate Aurora Health:
- We are among the largest not-for-profit health care systems in the country
- With $12 Billion in revenue we offer financial stability, supportive clinic leadership, and strong business systems to support your practice
- We employ 3600+ physicians, 1700 advanced practitioners and cover 3 million patients in 26 hospitals and 500 sites of care across 400 miles in Illinois and Wisconsin
Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center is a 750+ bed quaternary referral center in Southeast Wisconsin. You will find a highly respected, collaborative group known for treatment of complex neurosurgical issues. Our Neuroscience service line offers physician colleagues with subspecialty interests in vascular neurology, deep brain stimulation, complex spine, and cranial tumor resection. Your skills and contributions will enhance a strong and existing program.
- Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible from an ACGME program
- We welcome experienced surgeons or new grads
- We support candidates with an H1B visa
The Milwaukee metropolitan area offers a great quality of life, family friendly communities, cultural diversity and amenities, museums, public and private schools, professional sports, festivals, great dining, an international airport, easy access to outdoor adventures and more!
Come explore Advocate Aurora Health and find the work/life balance, community and lifestyle that allows you to change lives, including your own!
Please contact me for more information about this and other positions within our Neurosciences program.