Overland Park Regional Medical Center s OBGYN residency program is seeking an OBGYN physician for an educational support role in either a full-time or part-time capacity.
- Possesses a desire to provide education to the next generation of physicians
- Support the clinical practice of residents through continuity clinic, labor & delivery and the operating room
- Lecture, presentation and research components are a requirement
- No home call; overnight call required 1-2 times per month
- Board certified and eligible for licensure in Kansas
- Easy access to women's health subspecialists, including but not limited to Urogynecology, Maternal Fetal Medicine, Reproductive Endocrinology, and Gynecological Oncology
- Competitive salary with incentive-based package
- High level of work/life balance
- Sign on bonus and generous student loan repayment
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Time away from work combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence
- CME time and dues allowances
- 401k with company matching
- Employee stock purchase plan
About the program:
- Five available resident positions yearly
- Ability to provide a robust and innovative education experience based on the following attributes: dedicated attention, culture, available resources, focus on wellness, quality care and location of the program
- Abundance of resources locally and nationally.
- Part of a larger, national network of HCA GME programs where collaboration occurs to bring optimized educational programming
About Overland Park Regional Medical Center:
- At Overland Park Regional Medical Center (OPRMC), caring for patients is more than a job for us, it s our mission and our calling. Serving the healthcare needs of Johnson County and the surrounding counties, OPRMC is 340+ beds and has a world-class medical staff with more than 600 physicians and over 2,000 dedicated nurses & other staff.
- The hospital is the premier destination for Women & Children s healthcare services with the regions only Maternal Fetal Health Center, Level III NICU, Neonatal and Maternal Transport Team, and Pediatric Center.
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center s ER is Johnson County s only Level II Trauma Center with two additional freestanding ERs in Olathe and Shawnee and a dedicated Pediatric ED.
- The hospital is an accredited stroke and chest pain center--home to the Kansas City Heart Rhythm Institute and the only robotic-assisted cardiac cath lab.
The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people as well as home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others. KCI Airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. For the food enthusiast KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now. Overland Park, a suburb of Kansas City located in Johnson County, ranked #1 for 'best places to raise a family.'