Graves Gilbert Clinic is looking to add an additional BE/BC neurosurgeon to their large multi-specialty medical group located in Bowling Green, Kentucky.
- Board certified or board eligible in neurosurgery (general and spine, minimal cranial)
- Desire to help build a strong neurosurgery department
- Comfortable with AllScripts EMR
- Schedule: 50% office and 50% procedures
- Hospital paid neurosurgery call - seven days a month are required
- First year income guarantee, production bonus and excellent benefits package
- Eligibility to become a shareholder of the medical group after first year
About Graves Gilbert Clinic:
- Bowling Green s first multispecialty group, founded in 1941
- Physician owned practice that houses more than 200 providers in 30+ medical specialties
- TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital in partnership with Graves Gilbert Clinic physicians will have a new ambulatory surgery center in Warren County, KY
Located 60 miles north of Nashville and 110 miles south of Louisville, Bowling Green is the third-most populous city in the state of Kentucky after Louisville and Lexington. Warren County serves a population base of 130,000+. The cost of living in Warren County is below the national average and offers access to extensive arts and entertainment venues, while also being nationally recognized for education.