Be part of a group where patient centered care is truly the way we practice medicine.
- 100% Nephrology, Hospital based practice, with 5 Nephrologists and 1 Nurse Practitioner.
- 1 in 5 Call Schedule.
- Dedicated inpatient rounding time at one facility which has full Hospitalist coverage
- Teaching opportunities with Residents on service
- 4 hospital-based outpatient dialysis unit coverage shared by geographic location among the group.
- Outpatient Clinic with 60-minute new patient visits and 30 minute follow-up visits
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, and relocation.
We understand the importance of balancing work with a healthy personal lifestyle.
- Berkshires, a 4-season resort community
- Endless cultural opportunities,
- World renowned music, art, theater, and museums
- Year round recreational activities from skiing to kayaking.
- Excellent public and private schools make this an ideal family location,
- Just 2 hours from both Boston and New York City.
Berkshire Medical Center, BHS's 302-bed community teaching hospital and Trauma Center, is a major teaching affiliate of the University of Massachusetts Medical School. With the latest technology and a system-wide electronic health record, BHS is the region's leading provider of comprehensive healthcare services.
This is a great opportunity to practice in a beautiful and culturally rich area while being affiliated with a health system with award winning programs, nationally recognized physicians, and world class technology.