Methodist Healthcare System is assisting with recruitment efforts for a critical care intensivist physicians for various locations in San Antonio.
* Must be board certified/eligible in critical care
* Must be able to obtain TX licensure
* Competitive compensation package
* Excellent benefits; including health/dental/vision insurance
* No state income tax
About Methodist Hospital - Metropolitan & Methodist Healthcare System
* 338 bed facility, 12 operating suites and cath labs
* Frist Texas hospital and only the eighth hospital the nation to earn gold seal of approval for sepsis certification
* Methodist Healthcare System is the largest provider of health care in South and Central Texas with 28 facilities, including nine acute care hospitals serving over 94,000 inpatients and 500,000 outpatients annually
San Antonio is home to 2.5 million people and is experiencing solid economic growth in industries such as bioscience and healthcare, aerospace, IT and cybersecurity and green technologies. San Antonio's MSA is expected to add up to 1.1 million new residents and 500,000 new jobs by 2040. This?growing?city?offers?big-city amenities and world-renowned attractions coupled with a relaxed and inviting atmosphere for all ages. San Antonio residents also enjoy a cost of living slightly below the national average due to lower housing costs, as well as no state income tax.