Gastroenterology practice is seeking two partners - one with advanced skills and one generalist - to serve two hospitals within Trident Health System and in outpatient clinic.
- Board certified / eligible required
- Comfortable with shared call
- Active SC license or ability to obtain one
- Competitive salary driven by MGMA data and industry benchmarking
- Benefit offerings that cater to your lifestyle: health, dental, vision, pharmacy, & financial
- Paid time off paired with allocated dollars and days toward CME
- Relocation and signing incentives offered in most circumstance
About Trident Health System:
- Trident Health System is a 437-bed two hospital tertiary-care system comprised of Trident Medical Center and Summerville Medical Center
- Trident Medical Center is a 321-bed major medical center with a 24-hour emergency room and Level II Trauma Center
- Designated a Thrombectomy Capable Stroke Center, seeking Comprehensive Stroke Designation
- Award-winning Heart Center; the South Carolina Institute for Robotic Surgery; the Trident Breast Care Center; and the Joseph M. Still Burn Clinic
- Critical Care Services and 24/7 hospitalist and intensivist programs
- Proudly serving patients and families in Berkeley, Charleston and Dorchester Counties for more than 40 years
About Palmetto Primary Care Physicians:
- Largest independent multi-specialty group practice in South Carolina, comprised of 120+ clinical providers
- Proudly serving patients since 1996 with a reputation for innovative patient centered care. Palmetto Primary Care Physicians was among the first practices nationally to establish a successful Patient Centered Medical Home Program and was the first in South Carolina.
An extraordinary coastal city, rich in history and traditions. Charleston, South Carolina has earned national and international recognition of distinction in economic development, access to global markets, tourism, medical care and entrepreneurial opportunity. Access to coastal waters and beaches is an added perk to this gorgeous city!