Doctors Hospital of Augusta is looking for a Trauma Medical Director to lead their Level II Trauma Program.
- Must be BC/BE General Surgery and BC/BE Surgical Critical Care
- Must hold current ATLS certification
- Preferred 4+ years of experience in an ACS Verified Center
- Be willing to combine administrative and surgical duties
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Employed position with HCA
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, 401k
with match, PTO, and more
- CME allowance
- Malpractice coverage
About Doctors Hospital of Augusta:
- Doctors Hospital of Augusta is committed to providing the highest level of quality care easily accessible in an efficient and friendly manner.
- Doctors Hospital leads the way in Augusta with procedures in robotic surgery and advanced orthopedic services and emergency care that is second to none.
- Doctors Hospital is certified as a Primary Stroke Center, as well as an Accredited Chest Pain Center.
- The first hospital in the area to be designated a Center of Excellence in Women s Health Surgery
- Recognized as one of only 17 hospitals in the state of Georgia placed in the Chairman s Category.
- Home to Joseph M. Still Burn Center, the largest inpatient burn center in the United States
About Augusta, GA:
Nestled along the banks of the Savannah River, Georgia s second largest city offers its visitors and residents a traditional Southern charm plus all the perks of metro living - arts, culture, shopping, educational opportunities, fine cuisine, state-of-the-art healthcare, and sports. Here you can literally soak up the best of all worlds.