MEDICAL DIRECTOR NEUROCRITICAL CARE
- BANNER UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER - PHOENIX (BUMC-P)
- Phoenix, Arizona
- Attractive salary plus incentives
- Closing date
- Jan 29, 2022
- Full Time
- Position Type
- Permanent, Academic/Teaching, Chair/Chief/Medical Director
Excellent employed opportunity to join the growing team of physicians with Banner Health at the best hospital in Phoenix, Banner University Medical Center-Phoenix.
The Division of Neurology at Banner University Medical Center-Phoenix is recruiting BC/BE NeuroCritical Care physician to serve as the Medical Director of the NeuroCritical Care Unit at (BUMC-P). This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced, ambitious physician with proven leadership skills to help take the Neuro ICU unit within BUMC-P to the next level. The scope will include the full range of Critical Care and NeuroCritical Care for a diverse Neurology and Neurosurgery patient population. Ideal candidates are committed to exceptional patient care and a desire to engage in teaching opportunities with medical students, residents and fellows.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in NeuroCritical Care
- 3+ years’ experience preferred, but will consider ambitious candidate with academic and leadership skills
- Strong commitment to patient care, strong teaching and clinical skills and desire to develop a fellowship program in NeuroCritical Care
- Faculty appointment at the University of Arizona College of Medicine, commensurate with their credentials
- Shift-based schedule, 168 shifts/year
- Shared ICU Call
Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix is a nationally-known academic medical center and the primary teaching facility of the University of Arizona College of Medicine - Phoenix. BUMC-P is a 733 bed, Level 1 Trauma facility. As the largest and one of the most comprehensive tertiary care facilities in Arizona, it provides a full complement of subspecialties including cardiac care, transplant services, oncology, high-risk obstetrics, CARF certified stroke, head injury and general inpatient rehabilitation, epilepsy center, Alzheimer’s Institute, and outpatient clinics on campus in primary and specialty care. BUMC-P has been cited for 12 years as one of America’s “Best Hospitals” by US News & World Report and is consistently rated as a “Best Place to Work” in Arizona.
Our Banner Health Total Compensation package includes:
- Relocation and Sign-On Incentives available
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and pharmacy plans
- Qualified tuition reduction available for dependents at University of Arizona
- Paid malpractice and CME with allowance
- Eligible for benefits coverage within 30 days
- Retirement package of 401(k) with matching and access to a 457(b) plan
We offer an attractive salary plus recruitment incentives. Interested applicants are encouraged to join our physician talent community where you can upload your CV and track application progress: https://practicewithus.bannerhealth.com For questions, please call Joanna Wilkes, Sourcing Strategist, at: 602-747-4521. Visit our website at: www.bannerdocs.com
The safety of our team members and patients is of utmost importance, so Banner is requiring the COVID-19 vaccine for all team members. As members of the health care field, we are in the business of caring for people, so we take seriously our commitment to ensure our patients and teams are safeguarded from this rapidly changing and dangerous disease.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert