Parkview Physicians Group is currently seeking a Board Eligible / Board Certified American Board of Obesity Medicine Physician to join our clinic in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Specifics of The Role
- Full time position
- Minimum 36 patient contact hours
- Need for additional physician comes from team experiencing exponential growth!
- Schedule is Monday-Friday
- 8am 5pm
- Flexible scheduling/hours offered
- No call required
- Physician will receive 1 clinical team member initially
- Office is located at 1234 E. Dupont, Fort Wayne, IN 46825
- Leadership growth opportunities available and encouraged!
- EPIC EMR Utilized
- Eagerness to learn and to teach future providers highly sought.
- Group consists of 2 physicians, 3 APPs, registered dieticians, pharmacist, and clinical therapists that are dedicated to providing quality care to families throughout our region
- Mix of team members allows for comprehensive treatment plans for patients
- Team shares space with Parkview s Bariatric team
- Team has experienced 0 provider turnover in the past 5 years!
- Team is currently seeking renovation of space to accommodate growth that is occurring
- Collaborative and supportive provider environment
- Exceptional collaboration and relationships with clinical support team members
- Proudly committed to bringing the highest quality of care to northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio
- Region s largest employer with over 13,000 employees
- Health system is comprised of more than 800 world-class providers in more than 45 specialties in over 300 locations.
- Named one of the nation s top employers by Forbes
- Named one of the nation s 15 Top Health Systems by IBM Watson Health
For additional information or to submit your CV, please contact us at email@example.com.
Our excellent benefit package includes:
- Highly competitive salaries plus annual incentive compensation opportunity
- Commencement bonus
- Paid relocation
- Student loan assistance
- Retirement contribution plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- And many other non-traditional benefits!
Northeast Indiana is in the middle of it all, located just three hours or less by car from Midwest cities including Chicago, Cincinnati and Indianapolis but with its own unique vibe and easygoing lifestyle.
Fort Wayne, the region s hub and Indiana s second largest city, consistently ranks as one of the best places to live in the U.S. and boasts some of the nation s lowest cost of living.
Putting the Life in Your Work-Life Balance
Northeast Indiana has the charm of small-town life, but with big-city amenities, like vibrant downtown Fort Wayne. It has dining and night life that rival the most eclectic places across the nation. We are big on outdoor adventures, and we love to explore. If you re a fan of professional sports, you won t be bored. If you like fairs, festivals and happenings, you ll have every weekend covered. There are so many events to keep you busy every day of the week!
We encourage you to come visit our growing health system and vibrant community and we will commit to welcoming you with our big-hearted hospitality.