At WHA, we're a team, passionate about humanizing healthcare. We're inspired by the diverse stories, strength and resilience of our patients and the unique choices they make in pursuing health for themselves and their families. We envision a world where every person has the opportunity to achieve their optimal health and we're here to support that journey with personalized, culturally competent care and knowledge.
We work as a team, dedicated to humanizing healthcare for the women we serve. Our group includes physicians, certified nurse midwives, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and behavioral health clinicians.
WHA is a clinician-owned group practice and the largest women's health care organization in Oregon. We offer obstetrics, gynecology, perinatology, midwifery, genetics, and behavioral health from 16 clinical locations throughout the Portland metro area. Our clinicians are supported in-house by IT, billing, financial, risk management, compliance, human resources and marketing specialists. They also have the opportunity to pursue their interests outside of clinical care in leadership, quality improvement, practice transformation, HIM and other strategic initiatives.
This is an opportunity to join a respected group whose members/owners believe in the highest standards of clinical care and quality of life. Our commitment to excellence in patient care is mirrored in the culture, compensation and benefits enjoyed by our clinicians and employees.
Portland, OR is a fast growing, mid-size metropolitan city with something for every taste. Portland boasts an excellent food/restaurant scene, performance arts, countless options for outdoor/active lifestyles within the city and surrounds, proximity to wine country/mountains/coast, safe and walkable neighborhoods, and excellent schools.
WHA offers a robust benefits package, including medical/Rx/vision/dental, paid time off and holidays, employer-paid life and long term disability insurance, a generous 401(k) contribution, CME, malpractice coverage and much more!
WHA also believes in setting our clinicians up for success and support through our Clinician Mentorship Program. We partner every new clinician with an existing clinician to help orient new clinicians, both clinically and culturally.
- Doctor of Medicine degree or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree from an accredited program.
- Completion of an ACGME OB/GYN residency program (or completion prior to start date at WHA).
- Board eligible or board certified in Obstetrics/Gynecology.
- Licensed to practice medicine in the state of Oregon (or licensed prior to hire date) without restriction or qualification.
- Valid Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) certificate.
- Able to obtain medical staff membership and appropriate clinical privileges in OB/GYN at hospital(s) designated by WHA, with no restrictions or conditions.
- Meets all criteria required of participating physicians in health plans and government health programs designated by WHA.
- Insurable by malpractice carrier for WHA in minimum amounts required by WHA.
Women's Healthcare Associates, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Oregon employers are required by a number of state and federal agencies to display a variety of workplace notices and posters, including:
Federal Family and Medical Leave Act
Oregon Family Leave Act