Ballad Health Medical Associates (BHMA) is seeking an experienced board-certified OB/GYN Hospitalist for its Women s Health program in Norton, Virginia. This location is anticipating more than 300 deliveries this year.
Our OB Hospitalist team is made up of talented-caring providers who work in unison between our facilities at Norton Community Hospital, a 129-bed facility, Indian Path Community Hospital in Kingsport, Tennessee, a 239-bed facility and our NICU at Niswonger Children s Hospital in Johnson City, Tennessee.
Job responsibilities include:
- Inpatient coverage for Labor & Delivery
- OB Triage
- Manage OB emergencies
- Coverage on the post-partum floor
- Provide Emergency Department consults
- Must be BC/BE
- 15 Shifts per month
- Competitive Compensation
- Incentives for extra shifts worked
- Signing incentive
- CME allowance
- Performance bonus
- Retirement plans
- Full benefits Health/Dental/Vision
- EPIC EMR
- Well established practice serving more than 60,000 residents within Wise, Lee and the surrounding counties.
- We deliver babies 35 weeks and above, high risk deliveries are sent to our Johnson City Campus
- Home location for this position would be at Norton Community Hospital in Norton, Virginia, with additional shift opportunities/emergency coverage at Indian Path Community Hospital in Kingsport, Tennessee.
- Babies requiring NICU services would be transported to our Children s Hospital in Johnson City, Tennessee
Ballad Health: It s your story. We re listening.