Methodist Healthcare System is supporting recruiting efforts for an orthopedic surgeon to join a well-established private-practice.
- Fellowship trained in general orthopedic surgery
- Must be board certified or board eligible in orthopedics
- Texas medical license, or eligible for Texas licensure
- Well-established private practice
- Robust compensation and recruitment package provided
About Methodist Hospital-Texsan & Methodist Healthcare System:
- Where high-tech and high-touch come together
- 120 bed facility, 8 operating suites and cath labs
- 4 star CMS Rating, Overall Quality & Patient Safety Measures
- Methodist Healthcare System is the largest providers of health care in South and Central Texas with 28 facilities, including nine acute care hospitals serving over 94,000 inpatients and 500,000 outpatients annually
San Antonio is home to 2.5 million people and is experiencing solid economic growth in industries such as bioscience and healthcare, aerospace, IT and cybersecurity and green technologies. San Antonio s MSA is expected to add up to 1.1 million new residents and 500,000 new jobs by 2040.
This growing city offers big-city amenities and world-renowned attractions coupled with a relaxed and inviting atmosphere for all ages. San Antonio residents also enjoy a cost of living slightly below the national due to lower housing costs, as well as no state income tax.