Outstanding Quality of Life & Federal/VA benefits Await You
1 license/50 States - 49 days paid time off annually - No Overhead or Insurance Company s to deal with! Practice Pure Medicine
Beautiful Clarksburg Veterans Affairs Medical Center (VAMC) is seeking a full-time board certified or board eligible Urologist to join our team and provide urological care to veterans. The candidate shall perform a variety of urological services including pre-operative patient assessment, exam, management and perform almost all aspects of Adult urological surgery. Provide surgical treatment for genitourinary injuries and diseases including major and minor procedures.
Provide urology-related direct patient care in all functional areas of the OR, ICU/critical care, ward, and clinic settings as needed, to include on-call coverage using state of art. Extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy and various lasers. No advanced cases and no robotics were used. Urologists are involved in program planning, objectives, policies, and standards essential to the delivery of quality urological care. Document progress notes and consultation findings in an electronic medical record, dictation, and electronics signature of OP reports and hospital discharge summaries.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen. If no qualified U.S. Citizen is found, will consider non- citizen candidates
- Full and unrestricted license from any U.S. State.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible (Preferred)
- Predictable work schedules and a focus on quality rather than volume.
Assistance with payment of outstanding medical school loans up to $200K over 5 years, if approved!
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday, 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM, with a backup call as needed and occasional weekends/holidays.
Interested: Please contact and forward your C.V. to email@example.com
We offer outstanding federal and VA benefits:
- Competitive Pay
- Annual performance bonus up to an additional $15K per year
- CME: $1,000 per year stipend for reimbursement; 5 Days paid CME absence
- Malpractice: Liability protection
- 26 days paid vacation; 13 days paid sick time per year w/unlimited carry over; 10 paid holidays
- Federal Retirement Plan
- Separate 401K with partial agency match
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
Beautiful Clarksburg with its cozy population of 31,000 citizens is located at the center of West Virginia's 1-79 High Tech Corridor. The High-Tech Corridor is anchored on the north by Morgantown, which is the home of West Virginia University Mountaineers, a Carnegie Foundation Research Institution, and a training academy for Cisco Systems and Oracle. Morgantown was recently rated the best small city in America bybizjournals.com.